Backup and Disaster Recovery
Take the guesswork out of securing your critical data with the focusIT Backup Solution
Does your business have a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan? Are you confident that it will work? How long can your business afford to be without your data?
The focusIT Backup service contains many powerful yet simple to use features. Using focusITBackup gives you backup tools previously enjoyed only by Fortune 500 companies, but with an interface designed for anyone to be able to use. Here are just some of the many ways that you and your business benefits from using the focusITBackup solution.
- Retention Level and Archiving - storing multiple revisions allows you to go back in time and retrieve a file that might have been corrupted, deleted or accidentally overwritten
- Security and Encryption - your backup files are encrypted using state-of-the-art, 256-bit AES encryption and stored in redundant, secure data centers located hundreds of miles apart from each other
- Ease of Use - automatic, offsite backups can be customized to your schedule with detailed reports and email notifications upon completion
- Security - data is sent and stored in two redundant data centers located 500 miles apart, with 256-bit AES Encryption
- Technology - large file support, bandwidth throttling, mapped drive support and the option to keep as many versions of older files as you are required to
How does it work?
- Server(s) are backed up in intervals that you specify, as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- The server backup file is sent offsite at the end of the day.
Statistics point out that 80 percent of organizations that experience a major disaster go out of business within three years and 40 percent of businesses that suffer a critical IT failure close within a year.
Innovative Systems combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
Don't be a statistic. Contact us for an in-depth analysis of your disaster preparedness.