James is ISI’s Service Manager. He has been with ISI since 2001. He started with ISI as a Technology Consultant and as the company grew the demand for a service manager became apparent. James moved into the service manager roll in 2008 and has been leading the service team ever since.
James has extensive experience in managing Windows Server 2003/2008 /2012, Microsoft Exchange/SQL/Sharepoint server systems, as well as Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 desktop operating systems.
James’s commitment to providing the best possible service to his clients, has earned him a position of respect in many of our client’s workplaces. He also strives towards professional development and continuous improvement.
- Apple Certified Consultant
- MCSE: Server 2012
- MCSE: Security
- MCSE: Messaging
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows Vista Configuration
- MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- MCITP: Server Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- CSSA: Certified Sonicwall Security Administrator